Soothe Travel Size Serum for Dry and Sensitive Skin
By far, our best and most hydrating serum for sensitive and dry skin, Soothe penetrates deep into the skin cells and revives it. Soothe helps replenish dry, dehydrated skin without making it feel greasy and also calms the redness and sensitivity that some people experience. It definitely is the best hydrating serum for dehydrated skin that also fights rosacea, eczema, and itchiness caused by dry skin cells. With this hydrating serum that you can use on-the-go, you will experience how smooth and supple your skin feels!
- Did you know that the Kakadu Plum is the highest source of Vitamin C in the world? It contains 100 times the Vitamin C content than that of oranges. Thanks to its organic origin, your skin will quickly absorb its benefits, while the antioxidants present in Kakadu Plum will fight the free radical-induced skin aging.
- Almond, Rose Hip, and Argan Oil come together in a powerful hydrating mixture that reverses the signs of skin aging
- Tasman Pepper gives immediate soothing action for sensitive areas
- Pichia Ferment is an anti-aging super probiotic that brings tired cells back to life
- Aloe Vera and Vegetable Lipids help restore essential fats to the parched cells
- All of these botanical secrets make Soothe the best hydrating serum for dry skin!
Dry and sensitive skin usually starts showing signs of aging earlier than other skin types. Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered with Vitamin C that reinforces cell antioxidant defenses to protect your skin against oxidative stress. As the Kakadu Plum has always been exposed to extreme sunlight, it has developed an efficient defense system against sun-induced free radicals.
A potent elixir of Rose Hip, Almond, and Argan Oil has the power to remove fine lines and wrinkles. Thanks to the high level of Vitamin A present in these oils and the hydration it provides, this is the best serum for sensitive skin. The oils also help cure rosacea, itchiness, eczema, skin scars and psoriasis while calming the skin. Oat Bran Extract stimulates collagen synthesis and acts as a natural moisture barrier and film-forming agent, which helps improve the elasticity of your skin.
Tasman Pepper has the power to soothe inflammation and redness caused due to frayed nerves at the surface of the skin. While the probiotics from the Pichia Extract enhances the texture and tone of the skin by providing nourishment that renews the skin from within. For deep hydration and structural repair to broken, damaged skin cells, we have the miraculous Aloe Vera and vegetable sources coming to your rescue. Making Soothe the best hydrating serum for dehydrated skin.
All Baré products are animal cruelty-free, and free from palm oil, SLS, talc, synthetic fragrances, silicon, phthalates, Phenoxyethanol, siloxanes, triclosan.
Kakadu Plum Extract, Argan Oil, Oat Bran Extract, Pichia/Resveratrol Ferment Extract, Oat Bran Kernel Flour, Rose Hip Fruit Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Tasman Pepper Fruit Extract, Aloe Vera Leaf Juice, Water, Sodium Hydroxide Glycerin, Citric acid, Allantoin, Sodium Chloride, Natural sugars (Fructose, Trehalose, Maltose, Glucose), Natural salts (Sodium PCA, Sodium Lactate, Sodium Hyaluronate).
How to use your serum
Apply your Baré Soothe serum 3 or 4 times a day, especially immediately after your shower. Use the best hydrating serum for dry skin by applying it every day for daily moisture. Take a small amount of the serum into the palm of your hands or you can directly apply the serum to your face with the applicator.
- Massage the lower part of your face with your fingers, using light circular movements. Then gently work your way upwards over cheeks and nose.
- Next, massage your forehead and temples, work down to your neck and décolleté.
- We suggest using lukewarm water instead of hot water whenever you wash your face.