Cleanse Mini Serum for Oily Skin and Pore Reduction
Looking for a pore minimizing serum? Cleanse serum targets, unclogs, and minimizes pores with its clinically proven concentrated treatment. This on-the-go pore minimizer serum works to keep skin balanced, clear, and at its best. As its light, it can quickly get absorbed into the skin. Cleanse reduces the shine of oily skin while providing hydration. What you get is soft skin with a natural, matte finish.
- The most powerful source of Vitamin C is undoubtedly the Kakadu Plum, as it contains 100 times more Vitamin C than oranges. Easily absorbed by the skin, Kakadu Plum fights oxidative stress and reduces wrinkles. It also improves skin radiance and luminosity!
- Mastic Resin or Tears of Chios from the Greek Island is a precious medicinal resin that helps refine pores and mattifies the skin
- Tea Tree, Magnolia, Chaulmoogra, and Manuka are excellent anti-microbial and anti-inflammatories reducing comedones, pimples, pustules, and regulates sebum production too
- Argan Oil, Lemon Aspen, Lilly Pilly, and Davidson Plum are strong antioxidants that protect the skin against all the harmful effects of pollution, UV rays, and premature aging
How it works
Cleanse Serum brings oily and troubled skin into a healthy balance. The ingredients are carefully formulated to allow the skin to absorb them quickly and bio-dynamically correct its oil production; which is why Cleanse is the best skin care product for oily acne-prone skin.
A mixture of Vitamin C from Kakadu Plum + Probiotics + Botanicals helps unclog pores, control breakouts, and also brighten the skin by increasing cell turnover.The Mastic Resin in the serum flushes out a combination of natural oils, dead skin cells, make-up, and everyday dirt that usually clogs pores. Eliminating these concerns will help your skin look brighter and feel much cleaner too. In a gentle exfoliating action, it clears away all this dirt and debris, revealing the smooth, mattified skin underneath. As a result, your moisturizer will easily get absorbed.
If you choose to apply makeup, you can easily do without a primer.
If you have sensitive skin, this pore-minimizing serum will be gentle on your skin, as we use natural fruit enzymes that nip any breakouts in the bud without upsetting the skin. We also use an infusion of antibacterial and antiseptic botanicals like Tea Tree, Magnolia, Chaulmoogra, and Manuka, as well as antioxidant-rich Argan Oil, Lilly Pilly, Lemon Aspen, and Davidson Plum. All of these contain astringent and anti-inflammatory properties that soothe redness.
Every Baré product is animal cruelty-free and free from synthetic fragrances, SLS, talc, siloxanes, triclosan, silicone, phthalates, Phenoxyethanol.
Kakadu Plum Extract, Manuka Oil, Chaulmoogra Oil, Nigella Sativa Seed Oil, Magnolia Grandiflora Bark Extract, Mastic Tree Resin, Lillypilly Fruit Extract, Lemon Aspen Fruit Extract, Davidson Plum Fruit Extract, Water, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Argan Oil, Oat Bran Kernel Flour, Tea Tree Leaf Oil, Citric acid, Allantoin, Natural sugars (Fructose, Trehalose, Maltose, Glucose), Natural salts (Sodium PCA, Sodium Lactate, Sodium Hyaluronate), Sodium Hydroxide, Pentylene Glycol.
How to use your serum
Take a small amount of the best pore minimizer serum for oily skin into the palm of your hands or apply directly to the face with the applicator. Apply as needed for daily moisture, just ensure that you clean your face, neck, and décolleté before proceeding.
- Dot the serum on your face, on the forehead, nose, cheeks, and chin with the applicator. Then, spread it across your skin using light circular movements.
- Massage your forehead and temples, then slowly work down to your neck and décolleté.
- Avoid excessive washing, scrubbing, and exfoliation, as this can over-stimulate the oil production in your skin.