Unlike most other skincare products for oily skin, the Cleanse serum provides a targeted, concentrated treatment clinically proven to unclog and minimize pores. This natural serum for your face also works to keep skin balanced and clear. Super light and quickly absorbed, Cleanse reduces shine and provides hydration, leaving your skin with a more natural-looking and supple texture.
- Kakadu Plum is the world’s highest source of Vitamin C, 100 times that of oranges. Easily understood and absorbed by the skin, this super-fruit fights oxidative stress to reduce wrinkles and improves skin radiance and luminosity.
- Tea Tree, Chaulmoogra, Magnolia, and Manuka have excellent anti-microbial and anti- inflammatory properties. Not only do they help reduce comedones, pustules, pimples but they also regulate sebum production.
- Mastic resin or Tears of Chios from the Greek Island is a precious medicinal resin that refines pores and mattifies the skin.
- Argan Oil, Lilly Pilly, Lemon Aspen, and Davidson Plum are strong antioxidants that protect against the harmful effects of UV rays, pollution, and premature aging.
How it works
Cleanse Serum is the best skincare product for oily acne-prone skin. It brings oily and troubled skin into balance. The ingredients are carefully formulated to allow the skin to absorb them quickly and bio-dynamically correct its oil production. A mixture of Vitamin C from Kakadu Plum + Botanicals + Probiotics helps unclog pores, control breakouts, and brighten skin by increasing cell turnover.
The Mastic Resin in the serum flushes out a combination of dead skin cells, natural oils, make-up, and everyday grime that clog pores; removing these helps your skin look brighter and feel cleaner. In a gentle exfoliating action, it clears away all this dirt and debris, revealing the smooth, mattified skin underneath. As a result, your moisturizer will be more easily absorbed, and your makeup, if you wear it, will apply more evenly without the need for primer.
With more people experiencing sensitive skin than ever before, we are mindful to use gentle natural fruit enzymes that nip any breakouts in the bud without upsetting the skin around them. We also use an infusion of antibacterial and antiseptic Tea Tree, Chaulmoogra, Magnolia, and Manuka, as well as antioxidant-rich Argan Oil, Lilly Pilly, Lemon Aspen, and Davidson Plum, which is astringent and anti-inflammatory and soothes redness.
Baré products are animal cruelty-free and free from synthetic fragrances, SLS, talc, silicone, phthalates, siloxanes, triclosan, Phenoxyethanol.
Kakadu Plum Extract, Chaulmoogra Oil, Nigella Sativa Seed Oil, Manuka Oil, Magnolia Grandiflora Bark Extract, Mastic Tree Resin, Lillypilly Fruit Extract, Lemon Aspen Fruit Extract, Davidson Plum Fruit Extract, Argan Oil, Oat Bran Kernel Flour, Tea Tree Leaf Oil, Water, Glycerin, Citric acid, Allantoin, Natural sugars (Fructose, Trehalose, Maltose, Glucose), Natural salts (Sodium PCA, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Lactate, Sodium Hyaluronate), Sodium Hydroxide, Pentylene Glycol.
How to use your serum
Apply as needed to a clean face and neck for your skin’s daily moisture requirements. Then, take a small amount of the serum into the palm of your hands or apply directly to the face with the applicator.
- Dot the serum on your face, on the forehead, nose, cheeks, and chin. Then, smooth it across your skin using light circular movements to ‘connect-the-dots’.
- Massage forehead and temples, and work down to your neck.
- Avoid excessive washing, scrubbing, and exfoliation, as this can over-stimulate the oil production in your skin.
Your order of 100$ or more gets free standard delivery.
- Standard delivered 4-5 Business Days
- Express delivered 2-4 Business Days
Orders are processed and delivered Monday-Friday (excluding public holidays)
eMarket members enjoy free returns.