Even though the sun rays might seem very inviting, don’t forget to wear a sunscreen or cover your face, because the UV rays can damage your skin.
Don’t let the cold air get to your skin and make it itchy. Fight severe dry skin, eczema, and psoriasis by following the right skincare routine this winter.
Remember, the more your detox routine feels like a pampering session, the more inclined you are to follow through.
Before you begin, here are some things you just have to do every single day:
- Sleep for at least 7 to 8 hours each night
- Go for a walk, bask in the sun
- Use Epsom salts for a bath
- Write down your journey and the progress you are making
- Do some sort of meditation or yoga to cleanse your mind
- Drink 8 glasses of water
- Don’t eat after 7 p.m.
Getting rid of impurities, oil and dirt is not enough. It is important that you also rid your skin of all the dead cells. If you are going to do this regularly, choose a scrub that isn’t too harsh for your skin. Before using a moisturizer, it is important to use a serum that’s meant for your skin.